Led by MEP Manuel Pizarro (S&D) this live webinar will be especially useful for hospital pharmacists and their teams across the EU.
Following the entry into force of the FMD safety features in February 2019, the European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines (EAASM) in collaboration with the European Union of Private Hospitals (UEHP) and the European Health Management Association (EHMA), is organising an online debate on the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) implementation in Europe, entitled “Patient safety and the implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive in the hospital environment”.
The roundtable will address the progress that is being made of the implementation of the EU Falsified Medicines Directive within the hospital setting. The meeting is designed to not only provide a comprehensive progress report on its status but also to provide practical and hands-on experience of hospitals which have now implemented this important patient safety initiative. Thus, it will establish a wider knowledge base for the successful sharing of best practices by bringing together a team of experts to offer their advice and expertise.
Speaker’s presentations are available as follows:
- Mike Isles, European Alliance for Access to Safe Medicines
- Fanny Trenteseaux, European Medicines Verification Organisation
- Maija Gohlke-Kokkonen, Finnish Medicines Verification Organisation
- András Süle, European Association of Hospital Pharmacists
- Grant Courtney, Be4ward
- Julia Asplin, East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, UK
- Valérie Pelletier, Rouen University Hospital, France
For any further information please email Laura Cigolot, EAAMS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org